Things to note when playing in our blog playground…
I like to adhere to The Golden Rule. I appreciate your participation in the comments section of this blog, however, I reserve the write to remove inappropriate comments because I’m the blogger of this blog, the rule of this roost.
I do not EVER edit comments.
If you don’t see your comment appear on this blog, it is probably because either you’ve been totally and inappropriately rude or you’ve put your phone number in the post, and I don’t feel it is appropriate to share your number with others.
By commenting on my blog, you are giving me your implied permission to reuse, republish, refer to and otherwise use your words in any format or medium. That’s just the way it is.
Here are some other things to consider when commenting on my blog:
1. Be kind. The Golden Rule applies here. Make comments on content or issues, not individuals.
2. Be transparent. None of us appreciate anonymous comments, however, will allow them if they follow The Golden Rule as I truly understand there are some valid reasons for maintaining anonymity.
3. Be truthful. I work hard to check our facts and tell you what I believe to be true. I ask that you do the same.
4. Don’t spam. If you come to my blog to promote your company, service or product, chances are I will remove the post unless it is relevant to the conversation and done so in a non-commercial fashion.
5. Add value. While I know that value is in the eye of the beholder, I hope that you contribute comments in the spirit of elevating this blog to higher levels of discourse and to provide information useful to the community at large. Not that we can’t have fun or be silly here – let’s just try to help others when we can.
6. Link appropriately. Please confine the links in your blog comment to appropriate, relevant sites. Bad links will be removed.
I consider my blog to be like my backyard. I reserve the right to ask you to leave or block you from my blog if you are unable to “play nice.”
I will always provide a reason if I delete a comment or block someone – as long as you provide their correct email address. And I will be open to valued members of this blog community and tell everyone why I do what I do so there is no ambiguity.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me at babyfruit [AT] gmail DOT com.