Did you hear…
- A new hair salon is opening up soon in Tok? Anyone want to open up a coffee shop/bookstore, too? With wifi? 😉
- The Parent Committee for Head Start is having a raffle? Fly-in fishing trip’s the main prize.
- If you’re looking for Pampered Chef or Mary Kay products, see Shauna Lee. Order before end of the month and The Tok School Science dept will get a portion of sales for their fundraiser.
- Today was Tetlin National Wildlife Refuge’s annual Christmas Bird Count. Did you participate?
- Wed. Dec 16 @ 7pm is the book club held in the Refuge kitchen. They’ll be discussing the book, “Oil Spill” by Sharon Bushell. Even if you haven’t read it yet, they invite you to join the discussion.
Got a tidbit to share? Happy to post it on this blog (no charge)!